Thursday, August 12, 2010


Yesterday was a difficult day for me.  I can't go into details BUT let's just put it this way.  The circumstances of some trials don't necessarily have to be revealed in order to explain the agony of a trial.  People can have different circumstances but similar agonizing trials of course.  I know the agony Jesus went through on the cross when He felt abandoned by His Father, our Heavenly Father can never be compared to what we go through in life.  To speak about it in order to communicate those difficult trials we go through is okay.  We have to know that He went through much much more than we could ever go through.  And He did it for us.

What I went through yesterday may be closely compared to those feeling Jesus had when He was abandoned by God briefly as He was on the cross dying for our sins, carrying the weight of the world.  But it was a sliver of the abandoned feelings that He felt.

He not only went through these horrible things so we we could be forgiven completely for our sins but so we would KNOW that He has been through them for us and can related to what we go through in life at times.

Things got progressively better later in the day yesterday and I am fine today.   I KNOW what I went through yesterday was okay.  I just do NOT like going through them.

But like Jesus can relate to agony I now again to relate to more agony.   I have already experienced enough agony in my opinion for my lifetime too numerous to mention here but many know my story.  Hey Lord!  uh....excuse me....could we just get on now with the abundant life part of your promises  LOL.  That would be really cool Lord!  Thank you!

No comments: